Check back often for information regarding your three-year plans, amendments, and assessments. If you have any best practices or tips/tricks, we'd love to hear them!
2016-2018 Aging Unit Plans
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Draft plans and budgets should be sent to me (firstname.lastname@example.org/not your reviewer) and I will pass on.
- The narrative plan portion should be in Word and the budget in Excel.
- No signature pages are needed by the September 1 deadline (they will be due November 16).
- We will not require (and prefer to not receive) hard copies of anything to be sent in—even signature pages.
- The final plan document should contain any minutes, agendas, signature pages, and organizational charts—not to be sent as separate attachments (contact your reviewer if you need guidance).
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact your assigned reviewer.
April 28 ACE Meeting
Required Focus Area: Healthy Aging